Paul said, I have run the race and finished the course...makes me think that the ending of the race is more important than the start...
think of race cars, its not who starts first, but who finishes first. Watching basketball one can see that its the last seconds of the game that really matter....So what does this all mean for us?
I am thinking that all too often, I think I am too old to do a new thing for God, or I have lived all my life and could of been......My friends God is more interested in the end of our race than He is in the beginning. I have often struggled with the thought that I probably could of done so much more for God, or wondered if I had missed what He had intended....
But the Holy spirit reminds me that God purposes are eternal and God knew the course of my life before I even existed...He is interested in all that I do for him and as I yield my life to him, He will perfect that which concerns me
So we may be in the second half of life, but perhaps it can be the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment