Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Being all I can be

 God is amazing.He starts a fire with a single spark,a hurricane with a single raindrop,and a new life with a single cell.God creates each person with enormous potential and promise.God sees my brave heart in the midst of fear.He sees the little grain of faith that can grow into a great work for Him. And He knows the impact of a single willing heart on the world.God encourages me to be all that I am meant to be.


 I am a success story! God created me for success but He never planned for me to acquire it alone.True success comes when I'm willing to say,"It's not about me and its all about you Lord".Then He is free to take me to a level that only I can achieve with His strength and power propelling me.This is how I can discover lasting success in Him.In Him I live and move and have my being...What an amazing God!



1 comment:

  1. Love it Gina....I was just thinking the other day about success and how the outcome (success) is not up to me but to God. My responsibility is just to do what He's asked. The rest is up to him. Thanks for reminding me that I am a success story and that he created me to be successful and that He wants me to succeed. In Him i do live and move and have my being.

    ReplyDelete