Monday, September 27, 2010

Trusting God...Got 2 Minutes?

Trusting God is not necessarily having trustful feelings. It is an act of will. Trsting God essentially is reasoning with yourself to act upon what you know in your head to be true, even though you don't feel like its true...walking by faith despite feelings, walking by faith despite the circumstance, trusting, believing and Knowing God is ever faithful to do as He has promised.


 I find that trusting God with my life is easy - for about 2 minutes. Then I get off course and forget the character of the God I trust. Fear sets in,and logic doesn't help. It sounds funny to say, but its true, I need to trust God in order to keep trusting Him. Only God can Give us the faith we need when we ask Him for it.

So today, I will trust God with my life 2 minutes at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment