Monday, September 20, 2010

 God allows the events in our lives with the purpose of drawing me closer to him.When all is well,I can feel God smiling on me When there are bumpy patches on my life-journey,I trust he is still smiling.God's reasons for adversity may often be shrouded in mystery,but His continual presence is an absolute promise.So I will look for God in both the good and bad and find Him right beside me looking back at me with love

3 comments:

  1. OK I may be a bit out of my comfort zone, but I have decided to start a inspirational blog. Many friends and friends of friends have enjoyed the daily status posts i write each morning on face Book, and so i am stepping out in faith in hopes people will continue to read here too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging community. You are going to love this. Love it gina....Look forward to coming here often. You will find you can type as much as you want and you can leave the spaces. It's awesome. I've added you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite word is always.God always does what He says.Always.Sometimes it's not on my time schedule,but he always does what He promises.
    God always forgives.Always
    Sometimes its hard for me to,But God always does.
    God always provides for my needs,He always gives peace in life storms and He always guides me.Always
    May I always be faithful to Him and always let others see God in me. Always.
    What's your favorite word?

    ReplyDelete